All Position Qualifications:
· Team player
· Ability to communicate with others
· Flexible scheduling according to business operations
· Ability to adapt to change
· Organization and time management skills
· Ability to multitask
· Positive attitude and open to feed back
· Responsive to supervisor needs
All Position Essential Functions and Expectations:
· Be able to stand or walk for up to 8 hours daily
· Stand in place for longer periods of time
· Be able to bend and lift as needed up to 50lbs
· Be able to twist and turn
· Be able to read and write
· Willingness to keep restaurant clean and organized
· Check your weekly schedule and be compliant to showing up for all shifts
· Notify your manager as soon as possible if you are not going to make your shift, so he/she will have time to fill your position
· Clock in and out on the POS always at beginning and end of your shift
· Request time off in advance for days off or vacation time.
· Complete a Key Contract if you have been issued a key to your location.
· You will be provided with a Taco Treat t-shirt when you are hired. T-shirts are sold in the store and if you wish to purchase more you have the option of having it taken out of your paycheck. You will need to complete a payroll deduction form for every time you want to purchase a t-shirt through this method.